Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Wedding Prompt

11/4/2014

Recall a wedding you've attended and write about it. Did anything unusual happen at the event? How did you feel? Describe the situation -- who, what, when, where, why and how.

I can remember being very young and having to be the ring barer for a wedding. I had a fancy paisley vest and obviously had to walk down the aisle with the silly pillow during the wedding. That was probably the most unusual wedding experience I can remember. I think that was the same wedding that had blow up guitars at the reception. All things considered that made the day alright, because you can't be bored or upset if you have a brightly colored fake guitar.

The only other wedding experiences I can remember are less interesting.One reception I attended allowed me to participate in some under age drinking. Another reception I went to was otherwise uneventful besides getting to meet a rather large praying mantis outside in the parking lot.

I generally don't enjoy weddings and really can't see paying a lot of my money to have one in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment